Wednesday 22 July 2015

I could do another visit here.

today was my last day in Amsterdam.
Silvia and I got up pretty slow this morning, which is weird because we didn't even stay out late last night. We got up and headed to the post office so I could send some.stuff home and the we got breakfast.


we went back to our place and hung out for a bit. She had to do stuff on the computer so I slugged around here and there and then got restless so I got ready and hit the streets for a little, looking for another romper.... Hahah never thought I would say those words! Its like the Lou pol to wearing pajamas in public! So I went on a hunt for another.. No luck, but I can tell you one thing..


 I'm so damn sick of these stupid crop tops!!! I NEED MORE THAN HALF A SHIRT PLEASE!
I dont want my stomach showing
I dont want the bottom of anyone's boobs hanging out the bottom
I dont want to feel like I just ate the Alice in wonderland cookies where I became giant and my clothes missed the memo
I dont want to wear things my one and half year old could wear




fashion.. Get with the program the majority of people think they can wear this 'top' and they certainly can not.. Just because you wear shorts hiked up to your boobs does not distract from anything... Although thats ny next fashion irritation...
STOP MAKING HIGH WAIST SHORTS! THEY MAKE EVERYONE LOOK LIKE THEY ARE WEARING DIAPERS!
the only people that should have the look of diapers under their clothes should be babies and very old senile grans and gramps who are on their last leg!




shopping rant has come to a conclusion.






after my little excision I came back to get Silvia and we rented bikes and rode around the city for a bit. It was yet another gorgeous sunny day. More tan lines... I'm gonna look like a freakin zebra.. We dropped off the bikes when we were done and we made our way to the canal tours that Silvia really wanted to go on. I decided not to go because I didn't think riding in canals for an hour and a half was worth 16€, meanwhile we also met up with Taiana (pronounced like Diana but with a T) we met her at our Brussels hostel and now she's here!






Silvia went on her tour and Taiana and I walked around for a bit and got some churros.. Just what I needed.. I have too much sugar. I really miss when I was in Ireland and going on hikes everyday... Still miss that place the most.


we all got dinner after Silvia got back and hung out after around the city, but everyone was pretty tired from walking all day so we had an early night.. Not to mention I leave tomorrow on a 5:20am train to Berlin.. I'll be sleeping on the train clearly...



No comments:

Post a Comment