Saturday 1 August 2015

To Laugh or Gag


For those who don't know our dog jack. He's a scrappy grey little mutt who always gets mats... Everywhere... Literally, if he isn't shaved he's a giant mat.




Mats remind me of dreadlocks...




Jack has a particular dread lock (the infamous dreadcock) that hangs from his dog penis...




One time, I even very, tediously cut the dreadcock off, and it was about an inch off...




Dreadlocks are very popular in Europe (along with half shaved heads... Weirdos)




Lets bring this string of thoughts full circle, shall we:

Every time I see a person with dreadlocks it reminds me, very vividly of Jacks dreadcock...the girl in front of me on the bus is really grossing me out. She's a dirty blonde noggin full of mats that reminds me of a golden retriever. I would love nothing more than to take some clippers and clean er up a bit, nice and fresh. I imagine it would feel nice for the summer. At least that's how the dogs feel when they have their mats shaved.




Enjoy the visuals of my scaring thoughts about dreadlocks (thumbs ups *wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment